CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

lunes, 3 de agosto de 2009

Boil guru


Hey kid, I hope ur ok. Everything is fine here.
I promise u, someday ill pay u back all u gave me once.
I never wanted to fail you, I swear.
Now I live with a broken man who has just crossed the line.
Between crumbles and burn still trying to smile.
Last night I had a dream, first time I could hug you as I always wanted
U were using a peace sign white t-shirt, now I know how heaven looks like,
Like a fake plastic earth, I admit u looked so real
Years ago I tried so hard to be who u wanted
All the time, just all the time.
I learned how to disappear completely, running out of this wagon or Mexico
Like u always told me; highways are definitely what I’ve been waiting for.
Im begging u to do the same,no matter how its ends, no matter how it started
I’m already recon now.